About Me


My name is Smailyn Nicasio, pronunciation varies depending on the language, but I'm fine with Smay (long A sound included) most of the time. 

Instead of chatting of absolute heap of garbage, like I usually am on Twitter, this blog is a relic of my Film Studies minor days. I'm trying to revive it into somewhere I can ramble without hesitation. Mostly, I'm trying to maintain any delusions that I'm a writer of some shape. 

A lot of the posts were written for my Asian-American Film and Theory class. They make references to a lot of filmic concepts and essays I probably couldn't even pretend to explain anymore. But, it was cool to have been sort of smart, at one point in my life!

--- 

Topics will likely be film and television, even if I haven't even finished season 2 of The Bear. 

Comments

Popular Posts